Saturday, June 7, 2008

They're Great and So Are You

Official W&M Bloggers are already writing. We are fortunate to have the Summer Interns in the Admission Office churning out some great stuff.

You'll have to wait to see the Admission Blogs ;) but here's a note I sent to Henry Broaddus, Wendy Livingston, and Randy Tripp:

Henry, Wendy, and Randy,

I'm writing to let you know that I've been following the Admission Intern Bloggers with sheer delight. Their posts are entertaining, fun, and honest. I don't view myself as someone who needs convincing that blogs are a powerful communication tool. Yet, your bloggers' genuine and thoughtful posts did just that.

On behalf of the aspirant W&M web presence, thank you, thank you. W&M Admission (no "s") is amazing!

Sincerely,
Susan

posted by Susan Evans

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone's reading our blogs. I'll be sure to tell my fellow Interns to keep up the good work!