Monday, December 10, 2007

Faculty Involvement in re.web

Last week, I had the chance to attend a meeting of the Executive Committee of the Faculty Assembly. This group of faculty members meets regularly with Provost Geoff Feiss and I was invited to talk about the W&M web redesign.

While preparing for the meeting, I decided to focus my remarks on the nature of faculty involvement in the re.web project. So, I put together a summary of faculty participation to date and provided copies at the meeting. I have to say, it's looking pretty good. Since May 2006, we've involved 46 individual members of the faculty in the web redesign effort!

Later this week, we're hosting two meetings for faculty to view possible new W&M Home page designs. About 50 faculty members received invitations to attend.

posted by Susan Evans

No comments: